Human Resources - Digital Media Intern
The HEICO Companies LLC
Heico has a history of success. Since its founding over 40 years ago The Heico Companies L.L.C. has grown from a single business to over 70 separate companies through a strategic acquisition policy, and by reinvesting its earnings into internal growth and new prospects. Historically talented at restoring distressed companies, Heico strategically targets acquisitions that will complement its ever-growing portfolio of companies in manufacturing, construction, and industrial services.
These four core operations are organized into groups: Metal Processing Group, Construction Solutions Group, Applied Solutions Group, and Industrial Technologies Group. Once acquired, new Heico companies are assigned to a group and run on a stand-alone basis, allowing for great independence as well as the opportunity to share knowledge about markets, production processes, and management practices across other Heico groups and companies.
Heico continues to seek out new opportunities and maintain its standard of success. The Heico Companies L.L.C has remained a privately held company since its creation and maintains a majority ownership in each of its operations, which generate more than two and a half billion dollars in revenues. Many of our businesses are certified Woman-owned Business Enterprises (WBE). More information about the overall organization can be found at www.heicocompanies.com.
Our Internship Program not only provides real-world expertise and an opportunity to build problem-solving skills but also provides career development courses where you will learn, how to craft a cover letter and resume, expand your interview and presentation skills, and much more. Interns will also have the opportunity to participate in weekly Lunch and Learns hosted by Heico’s department leaders. Then, at the end of the summer take what you have learned and apply it to your Year-End Presentation. We cannot wait to welcome our Internship Class of 2021
As the Human Resources – Digital Media Intern, you will help in the creation, planning, and execution of videos for education and training purposes geared toward our internal customers and external applicants.
- Plan and create content using graphic design, photo editing and video creation software.
- Develop instructional videos for managers and employees
- Identify the tools required to achieve the desired outcomes
- Research various platforms to use for uploading/sharing videos and other media materials
- Manage inventory of existing marketing materials and other creative files and organize them in SharePoint with standardized file structure and naming schemes
- Obtain peer review and proofread content before live deployment/execution.
- Actively pursuing a relevant undergraduate or relevant experience with media creation
- Demonstrated passion for innovation, desire to learn, understanding of digital strategy and analytical thinking
- Positive mindset – excited to create content that educates others
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate with team members
- Understand basic Digital Media and potential strategy
- Proficient in MC Office Suite