Creative Financial Staffing
Very successful manufacturing/serviced based organization is looking to bring on a new Controller to their organization. The organization is deeply rooted in their culture and this role will have a huge part in the leadership team. This is going to be a very hands on role with the accounting close and daily, weekly, monthly processes.
- Manage the general ledger accounting for a Manufacturing/service based company with responsibility for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, State/Local/Sales Tax submission, Revenue Tracking and General Accounting.
- Complete the preparation of financial statements and schedules.
- Structure and develop accounting policies.
- Complete month end closing.
- Coordinate the annual audit.
- Provide value added process improvement.
- Perform monthly analysis and specific leadership KPI reporting
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance
- 7+ years Accounting experience
- MBA and CPA preferred
- Strong leadership qualities
- Proven value add recognition
- Ability to be agile in the role