Now Hiring 3rd shift Sanitation Technicians
Job Details for Sanitation Technicians:
- Schedule: Monday-Thursday- 10:00pm-6:30am
- Friday-11:00pm-7:30 am
- Pay Rate: $14.00
- Attendance Bonus!!!
Job Responsibilities & Description for Sanitation Technician.
- Sanitation Technician is responsible for cleaning chemicals in a safe manner.
- Sanitation Technician is responsible for maintaining a clean and sanitary work environment.
- Sanitation Technician is responsible for performing cleaning duties as assigned including but not limited to dusting, sweeping, mopping, trash pick up and related janitorial tasks.
Job Requirements for Sanitation Technician:
- Sanitation Technician must be able to work 3rd shift.
- Previous sanitation technician experience preferred but not required.
- Previous experience in warehouse/manufacturing setting.
- Must be able to stand for up to 10 hours.
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Illinois (IL) throughout the Greater Chicago area - Bolingbrook, Burbank, Chicago, Crest Hill, Elmhurst, Frankfort, and Wheeling. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.