Software Engineer (Fraud)
Experis - A Manpower Company is engaged with one of the Enterprise client. We are looking to help our client to identify Software Developer with strong experience in c#.net, API, Azure and CI/CD. It's a Full Time Opportunity based out of Chicago, IL (100% Remote). Great company to work with!!
Chicago, IL (100% Remote)
Full time (Direct Hire)
As a Software Developer, you will be responsible for designing and building fraud prevention and payment processing software solutions.
- Should have 5 years of experience in designing and developing applications.
- Must have extensive experience on Azure Devops solutions.
- Hands-on developer with C#.net programming is must.
- Experience into Devops, CI/CD, Agile methodologies is plus.
- Experience with API designing and integration.
- Are a team player, you have a strong drive for results and you are persistent in achieving targets.
- Are a Self-starter who can work independently with a high level of responsibility.
- Are result-driven and you possess strong analytical skills.