To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to do the following:
- Schedules and coordinates deliveries with drivers and sales people.
- Work with product team to maintain accurate inventory.
- Maintains a high level of efficiency in the movement of trucks.
- Performs clerical duties as needed.
- Respond to other departments inquiries.
- Control the warehouse activities including will calls, container unloading activities and transfers.
- Enforce MSI's safety policies in warehouse.
- Performs additional duties as required and or requested.
- High School Diploma required.
- Must have 1 or more years of warehouse experience. .
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions effectively..
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be flexible to work on Saturdays.
- Clerical Shipping Experience preferred.