Production Support Specialist
With Staff Management | SMX, you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team in a clean and safe environment.
Our client who is an industry-leader in supplying innovative products and services to light and commercial vehicle customers, and with more than 31,000 team members across the world, are looking to add a Production Support Specialist to their Skokie, IL location.
Duties: - Responsible for determining worker and department production rates, maintaining a spreadsheet of production goals, and communicating those goals to the production cells.
• Scheduling work activities on an as needed basis.
• Coordinate with other departments to ensure appropriate routing, scheduling, and availability of parts needed for work activities.
• Monitoring work activities, processes, and inventory levels for accuracy, quality, and adherence to company and customer standards.
• Compiles, records, and analyzes data gathered from monitoring activities to report on volume of production, consumption of material, quality control, and other aspects of production.
• Investigates discrepancies found while analyzing compiled data.
Employment Types: Temp to Hire, Full Time.
Work Location: DriV, 7450 N. McCormick Blvd., Skokie, IL 60076.
Job Types: Production, Management.
Shifts: 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift.
Attributes: Background Check, Drug Test.
Benefits: Casual Dress Code.
Education Required: HS Diploma or GED.
Starting Wage: $22.00.
Pay Rate: $20 to $22 per hour.
- High school diploma or equivalent, associate degree preferred but not required.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Ability to work with limited supervision, and capable of independent decision making.
• Detail oriented, critical thinker, and problem solver.
• Must be computer literate, with experience using: a. ERP software (SAP preferred) b. Microsoft office suite (Access, Outlook, Excel)
• Complete understanding Bill of Material (BOM)