Security Supervisor/Manager - K.K.
We are currently seeking a Vulnerability Management Consultant to join our Cybersecurity Vulnerability Management Team as part of the CyberSecurity, Analysis and Operations organization.
The ideal candidate will have experience supporting & managing vulnerability management activities in large enterprise environments. In collaboration with the corporate Security and Resiliency Organization (SRO), Cyber Assurance and Vulnerability Management Team, the Vulnerability Management Consultant will work with the Cybersecurity, IT Infrastructure and application teams to drive vulnerability remediation across IT segments and visualize vulnerabilities to executive leadership
• Leads and drives remediation efforts within IT and Security environments to increase the efficiency of client IT and Cybersecurity vulnerability management processes
• Analyzes security issues, determines cause and impact and identifies the corrective action needed to eliminate and prevent the event from happening in the future.
• Exhibits good understanding of vulnerability validation, re-production, remedy advice and vulnerability research skills.
• Articulates risk and impact to IT leaders with the proven ability to convey the urgency and need to remediate a vulnerability commensurate with the risk it presents
• Define and report program roadmap, status, development issues and success metrics
• Actively engages with various internal stakeholders including IT Engineering and Infrastructure teams, development, legal, corporate communications, and other relevant teams in Cybersecurity to conduct holistic response management on identified vulnerabilities and the remediation efforts.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals while performing a variety of tasks.
o Completes tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
o Establishes and achieves realistic goals.
o Oversees all aspects of the remediation activities to ensure quality
o Initiates any quality improvement that may be necessary to the current program and processes
• Work with Management as required to facilitate resolution to challenging business problems/objectives in a secure way. Cultivates, develops and manages strong, lasting customer relationships at senior management level.
• Collaborates with IT Service teams to determine reporting and metrics needs and share and present reporting and metrics to Cybersecurity and IT Leadership.
• Demonstrates ability to strike a balance between strategic and tactical activities required to run the vulnerability management, response and remediation efforts.
• Participates in the creation, review and maintenance of current and proposed processes and procedures and related documentation within vulnerability management and remediation team.
• 8+ years of related experience, specifically in Engineering/IT Operations, Security Operations, Vulnerability Management, and/or Incident Response
• Hands on experience driving vulnerability management activities for Cloud Environments (Azure, AWS, PCF, etc.)
• Experience with implementation of security scanning activities for CICD pipeline
• Experience with IT processes and technologies
• Hands on experience with Vulnerability Scanning & Management tools (Nexpose, Tenable, Prisma Cloud, Kenna Security)
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in business process management, program management and/ or executive communication
• Ability to assemble and lead virtual teams to resolve incidents and to work collaboratively and remotely with others to accomplish goals
• Risk minded, pro-active, time-sensitive, and determined individuals are highly desirable.
• Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues.
• Ability to work comfortably and successfully in a fast-paced environment with frequent changes in priorities and ability to influence others or manage indirectly.
• Bachelor's / Master's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Cybersecurity or a related field of study.
• Ability to drive complex, cross-organizational initiatives through the influencing of and negotiation with stakeholders who at times may hold competing priorities
• CISSP, CRISC, CISM or similar certifications advantageous.
Duration: 6+ months
About Advantage xPO
Advantage xPO is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage xPO is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.