I'm working with a client in Northfield, IL and they are looking for a temporary to possible hire Lab Technician to fill an immediate need. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door of an exciting innovation polymer lab. The lab technician will train in the lab setting and learn the ins and outs. Ideally they are looking for someone with organic and analytical chemistry understanding.
- Laboratory set up, running and analysis of products as instructed.
- Excellent communication skills are a must
- Understanding of basic organic & analytical chemistry and strong math and computer skills used daily.
- Maybe will be working with multiple supervisors so good organizational skills will be needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry or related field
- Experience in a lab setting even through school courses
- Microsoft Office skills
- Understanding of analytical and organic chemistry
- Able to take supervision and work as part of a team
Staffmark offers temporary health benefits, hourly/weekly pay and direct deposit.
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.