Marketing Communications Specialist
Req Number: MARKE01573
Schedule: Full Time
Location: Schaumburg, IL, USA
The Marketing Communications Specialist at Composites One offers an incredible opportunity for a high energy, innovative, and driven marketer to join a dynamic and growing team supporting the leading supplier of composites materials Globally.
Our Marketing Communications Specialist reports to the Director of Marketing Communications and will be accountable the execution and measurement of a customer focused brand and communications strategy for Composites One and its other companies in North America and Globally.
As an internal and external ambassador for the brand, he/she is accountable for executing marketing programs that will drive commercial success. Ensuring alignments and adherence with the Composites One brand and market position is essential.
If executing integrated marketing campaigns and brand activities that enable customer growth is something you excel at; if producing dynamic collateral like video, photography, presentations, advertisements challenges you; and if producing industry events that build brand leadership challenge you, then this role is the right opportunity for you.
We're large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of your role at Composites One.
Visit us at compositesone.com to learn more.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field is required, or a combination of related experience and educations that is deemed to commensurate with the degree requirement.
- A minimum of 4-6 years previous experience in a Marketing role, or similar experience as a Marketing Assistant, Marketing Coordinator, or Marketing Specialist required.
- Knowledge of today's communication tools and recent trends as it relates to the professional environment strongly preferred.
- Strong, effective written and verbal communication skills required.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and adapt to a changing work environment required.
Competitive Benefits Include:
Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision), 401K Plan with Company Match and Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Educational Assistance Program.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or other protected classification as defined by applicable law and regulation.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please contact the ADA Coordinator by email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].