Ref ID: 01320-0011807163
Classification: HR Recruiter
Compensation: $28.50 to $33.00 hourly
Candidates in the Lake Forest, Illinois area looking for long-term temporary work as HR Recruiters could be interested in this new opportunity. Do you want to get your career as a Human Resources Recruiter moving in the right direction? This skill-enhancing role might be for you. We especially want a talented individual with a growth mindset who is ready to learn and take on new responsibilities for this opportunity with this organization. This position is defined by recruiting candidates for a wide variety of positions across accounting, marketing, operations, and technology fields. You might have just found your next job, if you're a candidate will skill at both recruiting functions and a variety of personnel related administrative tasks, including providing clerical support to the HR department. This role is with a company in the Manufacturing industry. Submit an application now and learn more about this role!
How you will make an impact
- Carrying out various administrative duties
- Formulating and posting job opportunity advertisements
- Furnishing and screening candidates through various sources and platforms
- Making use of digital recruiting resources
- Managing new-hire on-boarding paperwork/orientations
- Fulfilling interviews
- Producing internal recommendations
- 2+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience
- This position's duties require a person who is highly professional; able to use good judgment and maintain a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity
- Comprehensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition
- High volume recruitment experience
- Eagerness to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility and willingness to learn and take initiative on variety of tasks and projects
- Anyone looking to perform this position's duties needs proficiency with office applications and software, as well as social media platforms
- Knowledge in office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- Experience writing procedure manuals, user instructions, business correspondence, and general report writing
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.