Finance Specialist - Software Products
Ref ID: 01300-0011802913
Classification: Financial Analyst
To apply for this Finance Specialist - Software Products role, email your resume to John Sadofsky (email@example.com). In the subject line, type "Finance Specialist - Software Products role"
- Manage day-to-day finance support and be a trusted advisor to the Software Development team for deal structuring, alternative contract options, and value positioning in order to meet client needs and return offers within established timelines;
- Establish and ensure adherence to quote-to-contract processes and policies for the SaaS group, while effectively monitoring new use-cases outside of current approval structure and updating the guidance accordingly;
- Develop an in-depth understanding of subscription model, service/product offerings and recommended contract structures;
- Partner with Leaders to formulate and present business cases deal reviews as required;
- Work with Legal, Revenue Controllership, and Product Management on pricing, deal structure and terms, as well as, resolving related accounting and operational issues;
- Obtain necessary data and requirements from all stakeholders in a deal and perform deal evaluations to determine if requested offer meets financial and commercial priorities and metrics;
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to support product and strategy discussions;
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of metrics including bookings, backlog, exit ARR and renewal/retention rates.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Business required, MBA preferred;
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in a finance role, with prior experience in a SaaS organization in pricing/finance/deal desk;
- Experience in structuring and evaluating enterprise level software sales contracts;
- Ability to work in a cross functional matrix environment including across geographies;
- Ability to work closely with management teams while retaining an objective and professional finance perspective;
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.