Title: Purchasing Specialist
Location: Bloomingdale, IL
Work hour: 8:00 am- 5:00 pm
Our client is looking for a Purchasing Specialist. To qualify for this role, you must have 2-3 years of purchasing experience.Responsibilities:
• Communicate with planning, quality, and production personnel
• Identify prospective suppliers
• Research and compare prospective suppliers
• Find most cost efficient/high quality products
• Prepare proposals and quotes
• Negotiate contracts and pricing
• Analyze the market/industry and demand trends
• Inspect the quality of purchased items
• Run reports tracking inventory and procurement records
• Monitor inventory and anticipate purchasing needs
• Coordinate and schedule purchases and deliveries
• Build and maintain warm relationships with suppliers
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school.
- Work Experience Minimum of 2 years of purchasing related experience or demonstrated knowledge, skills and abilities
- Must be able to use software includes the use of Windows Operating System, MS Office
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.