SIGN ON BONUS!
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
• Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription (Low Deductibles, Low Co-Pays)
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Retirement Plan w/ Employer Match
• Shift Differential
• Paid Time Off (PTO) and more!
Job Description: After the patient's plan of care has been determined by the team leader (RN), the Nursing Assistant performs various designated patient care activities necessary in caring for the personal needs, comfort and safety of the patient in accordance with Hospital Policy and Nursing Service Standards.
- High school graduation or equivalency.
- One year direct patient care experience with successful completion of competency exam or completion of one semester of clinicals in nursing program or completion of nursing assistant certification required.
- CPR certification recommended.
- Completes annual skill validations as well as safety and infection control procedures.