Lift Truck Associate - NIGHTS
Pactiv Evergreen Inc. (NASDAQ: PTVE) is a leading manufacturer and distributor of fresh foodservice and food merchandising products and fresh beverage cartons in North America and certain international markets. It supplies its products to a broad and diversified mix of companies, including full service restaurants and quick service restaurants, foodservice distributors, supermarkets, grocery and healthy eating retailers, other food stores, food and beverage producers, food packers and food processors. To learn more about the company, please go to the company website at pactivevergreen.com.
Bridgeview is a village in Cook County, Illinois, United States. It is located approximately 15 miles southwest of the Chicago Loop. As of the 2010 census, the village population was 16,446. It is a 10 minute car ride from Bridgeview to Bedford Park.
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics or statuses protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847) 482-4320 or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines and applicable laws.
'IND1P' #CB1 Responsibilities
This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
- Moving and transferring materials and finished goods in a high volume production environment.
- All transferring must be performed with a high degree of accuracy and accountability and in accordance with the established standard processes and procedures.
- All duties performed with focus on safety.
- Follow all Critical Safety Rules, Standards of Conduct, and plant and company practices, procedures, policies, standard work practices, truck and railcar health and safety rules, including the attendance policy.
- Effectively perform all duties as outlined in the Operations Lift Truck Operator standard work.
- Effectively assist with operations on all EPS lines as assigned. Relieve operators for breaks.
- Perform Packers (Packing Associates) and Operator B (Operator Associates) duties as assigned (and as trained to do so).
- Fill in as Operator for breaks or as assigned. Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent customer service to internal and external customers on a daily basis. Assist others in daily assignments.
- Ability to work within a team and build good relationships.
- Ensure that assignments are completed in a timely manner.
- Daily inspection of forklifts.
- Support SAP functions as related to inventory and load management (IE. Pick list, PGI). Perform other tasks as required.
- The job responsibilities in this position description are not all inclusive and it is understood other duties may be assigned as needed.