Abraxas Youth & Family Services
Facility: WOODRIDGE INTERVENTIONS
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Woodridge Interventions is seeking a full-time Housekeeper to work at our at our Woodridge, IL facility.
Pay is $13.50 to $15.00 p/h
Schedule: Monday thru Friday
Minimum Age Requirement: 21 years of age
Responsible for cleaning of all rooms throughout the building in order to maintain a clean, sanitary and orderly environment, and for a variety of other housekeeping services
- Dust mops, wet mops and waxes all uncarpeted areas as needed
- Vacuums all carpeted areas as needed
- Collects trash in all rooms and deposits it in the dumpster daily
- Cleans and polishes furniture throughout the building, including daily care of key areas like reception.
- Clean and sanitize all bathrooms throughout the building daily.
- Washes bathroom walls and ceilings as necessary.
- Cleans glass and blinds as needed
- Washes all lighting fixtures once a year, or more if necessary
- Sweeps and maintains exterior of building, including removing snow and spreading salt in winter when required.
- Maintains constant supply of consumables in all bathrooms
- Changes furnace filters as required
- Performs minor boiler or other building maintenance as required, after proper training.
- Places all boxes, equipment, furniture, etc. in proper location upon request
- Assembles furniture and equipment when necessary
- Paint wall, doors etc. when necessary
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Experience: 2 years or janitorial or housekeeping experience; ability to communicate effectively.
- Director, Property Manager
- No formal line of promotion
- Maintenance Technician