Brand Planning Manager
Brand Planning Manager - MAR001299
The Brand Planning Manager champions the UScellular brand and works closely with the Brand and Marketing Strategy and Planning Teams to develop a comprehensive portfolio of strategic plans, projects and programs that raise brand awareness and drive brand consideration. In this newly created role, you will report to the Director, Brand Strategy and Planning and help promote America's locally grown wireless company.
Specifically, the Brand Planning Manager steers brand marketing initiatives from conception to completion through impeccable project management and superior service delivery for internal and external partners. In doing so, the Brand Planning Manager demonstrates leadership and promotes collaboration to help maintain brand integrity across all marketing communications. Ultimately, these projects will expand knowledge about the UScellular brand in our footprint and increase consumers' consideration of our brand.
The right candidate understands the symbiotic relationship between brand and marketing and can oscillate between big-picture strategy work and detailed tactical execution. Additionally, you know how to serve as a steadfast process partner across the brand and marketing and teams, as well as across the entire company. Finally, you can ensure our teams possess the right information, touchpoints, contacts and tools to deliver the highest-quality, collaborative brand and marketing work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with brand and marketing leaders to deliver strategic projects that achieve business objectives
- Launch and manage new projects that promote brand awareness and drive brand consideration
- Oversee assigned brand projects, programs and initiatives, including budgets and agencies
- Exhibit that you can comfortably flex between day-to-day process and long-term strategy work
- Lead the quarterly brand planning process through diligent time/project management processes
- Support the quarterly review and communications of all brand and marketing projects
- Present an overview of the brand-planning project portfolio to brand and marketing leaders
- Partner with the Marketing Strategy/Planning Team to set the brand/marketing planning calendar
- Coordinate cross-functional planning processes, manage timelines and ensure timely delivery
- Demonstrate subject-matter expertise and build internal relationships to streamline decisions
- Follow and assess all project workstreams and processes for continuous improvement
- Ensure that all workflows deliver efficient, accurate and high-quality work
- Communicate project requirements across internal teams and external agencies
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years relevant of brand and marketing strategy and planning experience
- 5+ years of project management and leadership experience
- Proven analytical skills and advanced skills in project management software and Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong presentation design and delivery
- Exceptional interpersonal and collaborative capabilities that forge team building and alignment
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams and achieve results with internal and external partners
Job : Marketing
Location(s) : Illinois-CHICAGO_IL
U.S. Cellular® is an EEO employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or genetic information.