Your commitment to the care and attention of making sure our guests see our best presentation, keeps our service and quality at it’s best. Your actions can make any creation of the kitchen look that much better with your attention to detail in your daily work. Our Dishwashers take great care in handling the kitchen equipment, and make sure that dishes and glassware are polished for our servers and kitchen line team. Candidates willing to work flexible schedules preferred.
As a Dishwasher, you will:
• Ensure the cleanliness of all dishware. Carefully wash by hand, and safely and skillfully operate the washing equipment, to thoroughly clean all service ware, cookware and utensils, including polishing stainless and silver ware.
• Help maintain safety in the kitchen by clearing spills promptly, keeping all kitchen equipment, oven vents, all floor, wall, and cook surfaces, thoroughly clean. Empty, wash, and return trash bins over ¾ full. Keep the wash area organized.
• Pitch in to help with special and deep cleaning projects. Fundamentals prior dishwashing or kitchen experience is helpful.
- The ability to communicate effectively in Basic English is required.
- The ability to operate a dishwashing machine, careful dishware handling and floor maintenance is expected.
- This position requires continuous standing, full mobility, and lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds and on occasion up to 70 pounds.
Our Benefits (applies to Full Time Associates Only)
Great Benefits including various levels of Medical plans, prescription discounts plus vision/dental
401K Retirement Program with company contribution – FREE MONEY!
Group Life Insurance equal to your annual salary
Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Programs
Verizon Wireless Discount – save up to 18% off your billing a month with our partnership with Verizon