Digital Media Designer
This position has the availability to work remote
JOB DESCRIPTION OVERVIEW:
The Digital Media Designer is responsible for creating dynamic branding, informational and educational content marketing, and sales collateral adhering to the brand guideline and the project brief for internal or external audiences. Digital Graphic Designer manages project workflow, including design strategies with original concepts, print and digital graphic production, distribution of work, and archival to meet project requirements while developing and maintaining a cohesive creative vision. Essential job functions include strong initiative, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and professionalism. Understanding company priorities and operational infrastructure are imperative.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create conceptual designs to include multimedia marketing collateral, advertising campaigns, internal communications, sub-brand identity, sales collateral, email, and social media graphics.
- Understanding of brand design methods and how to incorporate and evolve for digital media
- Understand the evolving digital platforms and design specifications that will create optimal results in the various channels
- Present concept visualization through sketches, drawings, mock-ups and/or illustrations
- Manage multiple design deliverables with schedules. Organize, maintain workflow, and prioritize to meet deadlines and budgets for all projects.
- Pro-actively communicate with team members or key contacts to push for gated items, work to solve challenges, or share at-risk tasks when necessary.
- Assist Brand and Creative Manager in creating project production schedules
- Identify areas for process improvements to shorten project cycle-time and improve content accuracy and the overall brand experience. Communicate ideas and play an active role in the implementation of solutions and standardization across SRG.
- Demonstration of leadership through researching current multimedia design trends and communicate these trends to the various stakeholders
- Recommend enhancements to TeamHealth's multimedia content, including production, placement techniques, approaches, tools, and equipment
- Review and critique creative work for brand and content accuracy
- Take ownership for career development and coordinate with the manager for setting goals, milestones, and accountability for meeting objectives.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in graphics or digital media
- Five years of related experience
- Proficient on Mac platform utilizing Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office software including InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Animate, Character Animator)
- Adobe XD, Sketch & Figma a plus
- Understanding of CSS & HTML5 a plus
- Must have an online portfolio with demonstrated motion graphic skillset
- Must have exceptional desktop publishing, layout, design, and typographic skills
- Basic understanding of print production
- The ability to thrive off a challenge and enjoy designing solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to convey ideas and develop relationships with executive and clinical leaders
- Ability to act with a sense of urgency and manage multiple tasks and stringent deadlines
- Ability to work with minimal direction/supervision and handle confidential information
- Meets all defined TeamHealth and department metrics
- Strong interpersonal skills with the desire to collaborate on team projects
- Ensure designs align with brand guidelines, direction, and strategy
- Meet all deliverables and timelines
- Reports directly to Brand and Creative Manager
- Collaborates with other content creators across the company for consistent production quality and process
PHYSICAL / ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
- Job performed in a well-lit, modern office setting
- Occasional lifting/carrying
- Some bending and stooping
- Prolonged sitting
- Prolonged work with a computer
- Moderate stress
- Overnight travel may be required
This position may require manual dexterity and/or frequent use of the computer, telephone, 10-key, calculator, office machines (copier, scanner, fax) and/or the ability to perform repetitive motions and/or meet production standards to comply with the essential functions. Also, may require physical and/or mental stamina to work overtime, additional hours beyond a regular schedule and/or more than five days per week.
Cooperative, positive, courteous, and professional behavior and conduct is an essential function of every position. All employees must be able to work with others beyond giving and receiving instructions. This includes getting along with co-workers, peers and management without exhibiting behavior extremes. Job functions may require personal leadership skills such as conflict resolution, negotiating, instructing, persuading, speaking with others, and responding appropriately to job performance feedback from the supervisor. Additionally, the information contained in this job description has been designated to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.