Lead Cook - CVI
Rehabilitation Center at Hartsfield Village
At Hartsfield Village being caring, having compassion, and forming personal connections are our main devotion. We believe the most effective way to provide compassionate senior care is to maintain highest integrity, provide beautiful surroundings, and build a team spirit among our friendly staff.
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription (Low Deductibles, Low Co-Pays)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Retirement Plan w/ Employer Match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Pick Up A Shift Bonus
- And more....
Areas of Responsibility:
- Prepares meals using standardized recipes in a safe, efficient, and sanitary manner
- Determines food and supplies needed and coordinates meal production with serving hours
- Ensures proper preparation, portioning, and serving of foods as indicated on the menu and standardized recipes
- Maintains or exceeds standards of appearance, cleanliness, hygiene, and health
- Assists with training and orientation of new kitchen staff
- Ensures state sanitation regulations and follows all policies regarding food handling
Knowledge and Abilities:
Must be able to regularly stand, walk, climb, balance, kneel, and crouch. Must be able to lift/move up to 50 pounds. Must be able to communicate in writing and verbally to residents. Strong leadership skills and effective communication skills.
High School Diploma or Equivalent required. Three years of previous cook experience required.