Marketing Manager with Product experience
B2B Client in the N/NW Suburbs of Chicago is ready to add a Product Marketing Manager to their staff.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you’ll be working directly with engineers, brand managers and creative professionals to support a vast product line. Come be part of a team that is instrumental in supporting growth across all channels.
This role will develop Email, Social Media and Marketing Campaigns for two product lines. Must be able to create campaigns and develop content into effective communications.
- Digital Marketing: Web Pages, eCommerce, Email, Social Media, Banner Ads, Digital Sales Tools, etc.
- Tradeshow: One day this space will be back and our client will be ready
- Budget Management: Working with Cost Center on budget allocations and spend
- Competitive Analysis/Analytics/Reporting: Able to view the data and pivot or replicate as needed
To be successful in your role, here is what we are seeking:
- Product marketing experience is a MUST
- 5 Years marketing experience, spanning traditional and digital channels
- B2B Marketing Experience
- Technical aptitude working with Product Managers and Engineers
- Analytical mindset
- Tools/Software: Oracle Bronto, Hubspot or Marketo, etc..
Client offers and array of benefits:
- Salary + Bonus Potential
- Major Medical, Dental, Vision
- Vacation Pay, Sick Pay, Holiday Pay
- HSA with Employer Contribution
About Digital People
Digital People is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Digital People is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.