Sr Financial Analyst
Medline Industries, Inc.
Analyze and investigate complex information reported in the internal financial statements and other periodic financial reports. Conduct and document moderate to complex financial analysis projects. Provide financial decision support with business partners and research and recommend options and solutions for improved business results to senior management.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze financial results, trends and metrics on a monthly basis and meet with Division Presidents to communicate their net results. Communicate key drivers in regards to the full financial profit and loss statement (sales, AGM, customer drivers, adjustments, etc).
- Review expenses and operating statements including COGS (Cost of Goods Sold), product and overhead costs.
- Post a specified list of journal entries at month end.
- Review the internal Financial Statements for errors before they are published.
- Prepare management reports for divisions that is published to the management group one week prior to the weekly Monday night management meeting.
- Perform ROI analysis, scenario modeling, and provide decision support for future business planning decisions and investments
- Provide guidance and specialized expertise to Project Managers, Analysts and Associate Analysts in the department.
- Conduct and lead quarterly/monthly financial business reviews and projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- At least 5 years basic Finance experience, at least 2 years of which are on Financial planning, reporting and analysis.
- Advanced skill level in ERP financial systems.
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using AVERAGE function, merging and centering cells, printing centered page and/or creating a pivot table).