VP of FP&A
Company teams are dedicated to connecting clinicians and patients with the highest quality respiratory healthcare solutions in the market. At Company, you will find a company that puts the customer at the center of all we do. Our culture is one that rewards performance and each interaction we have with a customer furthers our mission to be the global leader in respiratory care.
The Vice President of Financial Planning & Analysis will provide strategic financial leadership to Company’s corporate, commercial, and franchise finance teams. This person will collaborate with the CEO, CFO, Commercial Leadership, Franchise Leadership and other cross-functional partners across our global organization to deliver accurate and timely financial information along with business insights and recommendations to improve performance.
- Ensure all monthly, quarterly, and annual work streams are well-planned and coordinated, consistently on time and completed with impeccable accuracy.
- Lead annual, quarterly and long-range planning process, both P&L and balance sheet/cash flow
- Key participant in strategic planning facilitating the linkage of business strategies to financial outcomes
- Support CEO and CFO on presentations to management, strategic partners and board of directors, as needed.
- Partner with cross functional partners to ensure monthly results are well-understood, appropriately assessed for improvement opportunities and in-line with forecasts; provide accounting guidance as needed to broad audiences.
- Assist CEO and CFO in financial performance management. Providing metrics, communicating expectations and following up on required actions to remain on plan.
- Partner with the Treasury team in preparation of quarterly and ad-hoc Investor presentations to meet external reporting obligations and capital markets activities
- Lead forecasting process, including providing performance statistics to leadership team and working with sales leadership and operations to deliver regular updates on expected performance.
- Provide financial leadership and insights for commercial teams around growth initiatives, customer development, sales performance incentives and product development opportunities.
- Lead team and partner with Executive Leadership Team (ELT) to develop meaningful global financial reports and metrics.
- Lead monthly financial review meeting with executive leadership and DASH participants.
- Partner with Controller to ensure a flawless annual audit for the areas of responsibility.
- Ensure team is providing investigation and explanation of variances to Plan and Forecast for all accounts within responsibility.
- Proactively deliver insightful analysis on revenue and profitability results by assessing trends in product, geography, price and customer mix.
- Inspire and develop the team through great direction and coaching, performance reviews and growing individual skills and knowledge.
- 10+ years of experience in finance with a multinational corporation, preferably in Healthcare/medical device
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; business partner mentality
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- 7+ years FP&A experience, particularly in P&L and cash flow forecasting
- BA in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related area, MBA a plus
- Travel: 10%