Associate Product Manager - Primary Care
Medline Industries, Inc.
Under guidance of a Product Manager, assist and provide day to day support to product managers with sourcing, marketing and sales support of assigned product lines. Interact with sales force to answer questions, cross reference and prepare quotes. May present training material to sales forces.
- Provide follow up to sales force by answering product questions via e-mail and phone, cross referencing competitive products to Medline products and preparing quotes.
- Assist in development of marketing plans for assigned product lines; tasks may include supporting efforts around market research, existing line extensions, new product development, collateral creation and pricing.
- Develop and run reports that summarize and analyze marketing promotional results.
- Monitor inventory levels and react to troubleshoot potential problems.
- Assess product samples against desired specifications, develop production plans and manufacturing forecasts, and evaluate vendors by working Quality, sourcing resources and product managers.
- Assist in creating and delivering training programs for sales reps and follow up with them to ensure timely and efficient field support. May deliver training to sales reps.
- Set up new products into management system.
- Manage all item data inputs to SAP, Medline.com, PDM and other rep facing content.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: applying a theme, formatting character spacing, inserting a picture, changing slide layout and theme colors, adding transitions, customizing slide numbers, changing chart style and/or formatting font).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: inserting headers, page breaks, page numbers and tables and/or adjusting table columns).
- Willing to travel up to 50% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
Relevant Work Experience
- Experience in marketing environment (including internships, etc.)
- At least 2 years of general office/administration experience including internships.