Maintenance Technician - Food & Bev Production
Maintenance Tech - FOOD/BEVERAGE MFG
Looking to expand and grow in your Maintenance Tech role? Check out this opportunity - a local company in the Food and Beverage Manufacturing industry looking to add motivated and team players to their team!
The MAINTENANCE TECH will assist the MX team in all work orders. The main areas of focus will be scheduled and unscheduled maintenance work order processing on the production lines at this facility. This role will serve as an integral contributor to further company growth and development!
For immediate consideration, contact [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with any relevant qualifications and files to this position.
Maintenance Tech Responsibilities:
- Work with Maintenance team on the daily work orders.
- Help the team manage the existing PM program.
- Continuously working to keep unscheduled downtime to a minimum.
- Utilize software for tracking Work Orders and Inventory Management data.
- Assist in new equipment installs and existing equipment relocations as needed.
- Work with Maintenance and Plant leadership to offer suggestions for product improvements and CAPA projects.
- Actively participate in facility safety initiatives.
Maintenance Tech Experience:
- No degree required!
- Trade School Experience Preferred or On the Job Experience
- Minimum of 2 years Maintenance experience in Manufacturing
- High degree of mechanical aptitude, problem solving and creativity
This position offers competitive pay, benefits, and opportunity for advancement. Join a top tier company today!
Take the next step in your Maintenance Manager career. APPLY NOW! Please contact Gretchen Walter directly at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for more information on this or any other positions you may be interested.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.