Ref ID: 01310-0011808642
Classification: Administrative Assistant
Compensation: $16.15 to $18.70 hourly
If you're looking for work as an Administrative Assistant, OfficeTeam has an opening for someone who is results-oriented and deeply passionate about growing their career. To succeed in this Administrative Assistant position, you will need to perform various administrative and office support duties. Mail merging, pivot tables, and presentation design are key parts of this position, so if that's your thing, don't hesitate to contact us! There is a terrific Administrative Assistant opening in the Schaumburg, Illinois area, so if you're looking for a long-term temporary position, this might be right for you!
What you get to do every day
- Support a variety of projects for other employees
- Organize word processors, files, and faxes
- Answer telephone calls
- Receive and tend to visitors
- Applicant must be familiar with word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- Microsoft Office experience highly desired
- Well-founded grasp of Microsoft Excel
- Foundational knowledge in filing
- Strong familiarity with Receptionist Duties
- Expertise in customer service
- Proven knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Administrative Assistance experience desired
- General familiarity with Microsoft Outlook
- Ability to use the internet for research
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
Are you passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company and looking to thrive in a creative environment? Then we would love to hear from you! This opening will be staffed by the end of the week, so don't delay - contact us now!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.