CDO Loan / Asset Administrator
Kforce Finance and Accounting
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a CDO Loan/Asset Administrator in Chicago, IL.
The primary responsibility for this role is to manage the daily Collateralized Debt Obligation (CDO) Suite and Issue Tracker reports. The candidate sets up new portfolios, assets, and cash mapping input to CDO Suite.
- Researches CDO Suite discrepancies between portfolios with the same bond using Bloomberg, DTC, and Trustee report data
- Manages daily CDO Suite and Issue Tracker reports globally to ensure accurate information
- Ensures client responses on corporate actions are entered into Etran in a timely and accurate manner
- Clears past dues and unapplied balances
- Contacts Trustees and Agent Banks daily to ensure all missing payments or reports are received
- To be considered for this position, candidates must have experience in a similar role, or they must possess significant knowledge, experience, and abilities to successfully perform the responsibilities listed
- Relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.