Supply Chain Analyst 1 26806
A global leader in the retail pharmacy and wellness market is focused on offering their customers groundbreaking solutions to expand offerings and become the health and well-being partner of choice.
This contract role as a Supply Chain Analyst 1in Deerfield, IL is responsible learn the direct store delivery procurement model and be able to coach Suppliers on the new ways of working with SAP.
• Learn our direct store delivery procurement model and be able to coach Suppliers on the new ways of working with SAP
• Schedule and facilitate vendor calls to explain focused training elements that drive our product availability on shelf for customers both before and after stores convert to SAP
• Spreadsheet tracking/organization on what suppliers have been meet with detailed comments and actions
• Facilitate follow up calls with non-compliant Suppliers to correct data elements causing failures with SAP
• Support store questions via a web based tool to help with store raised incidents
• Correct order/delivery schedule data in the SAP application
• Update POs/clear failures in SAP
• Strong communication skills
• Tracking performance/compliance of Suppliers
• Intermediate excel skills
• Supplier management
• Quick to learn new processes
• SAP supply chain experience
• Multi-tasking: multiple activities going on at once as company deploys stores to SAP
• Retail background ideal, but not required
Solving IT is pleased to offer a rich benefit plan to our W2 employees. We offer five health plan options and a PPO dental plan through Blue Cross Blue Shield, Term Life/AD&D Insurance, and 401(k) Savings Plan. Solving IT subsidizes the health and dental premium for the employee.
As you continue to develop your skills and experience, Solving IT will work with your changing preferences to match you with rewarding projects. Our unrivaled reputation for quality is demonstrated through our Inavero Best of Staffing award that was won due to the feedback from our own clients and candidates. We also love to socialize and have fun so we have regularly scheduled parties and events for you to unwind and network with fellow consultants.
Whether you are searching for your next challenge or just looking to stay on top of market trends, Solving IT is committed to help position you appropriately. By leveraging the latest market and compensation data available, you can rest assured that you are getting more than just an informed opinion. You are getting the Solving IT Experience.