Ideal summer job! Monday – Friday 8a to 5p
VOLT is working with our client, a world leader in the electronics component manufacturing industry, seeking an Admin to assist an Engineering team with clerical duties.
You will be transferring documents from file-based system into data base systems. This role will be working closely with the Supervisor and Technical Writer to update and input documents into system using Word and the QMS portal.
- High school diploma with good GPA; some college preferred
- Prior internship or experience working in a professional office environment
- Fast and accurate keyboarding skills
- Sound knowledge of desktop publishing with Microsoft Publisher, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Pagemaker or similar software
- Tech savvy
- MS Office Suite-Word, Outlook, Excel etc.
- Good organizational skills and setting priorities; following direction and working with little supervision
- Ability to work with a team
- Good observation skills
- Available to start, pending drug screen and background check. Must be available to work 40 hours a week as scheduled until project is complete
- Pay rate $15-$16/HR
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer