Portfolio Management Analyst
Ref ID: 01300-0011804160
To apply for this Portfolio Management Analyst role, email your resume to John Sadofsky (firstname.lastname@example.org). In the subject line, type "Portfolio Management Analyst role"
The primary duties of the Portfolio Management Analyst are
1) carry out the firm’s portfolio management efforts to provide clients with a comprehensive and meticulously monitored investment strategy
2) assist the compliance management team in the effective implementation, maintenance, and administration of a specific Compliance Program.
Applicants for this position should have strong analytical skills, be detailed oriented, be tech savvy, and have an understanding of financial and capital markets. Applicants should have the desire to build a career with a portfolio management focus in support of clients.
- B.A. or B.S.
- Advanced Excel knowledge (pivot tables, vlookups, etc.)
- Trading/Financial markets knowledge
- Financial Services Industry Experience
- Investment Management/Analyst Certifications and/or Licenses (Series 65)
- Compliance Experience
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.