Help At Home
Help at Home is still hiring in your community!
Help at Home is the nation’s leading provider of high-quality support, providing a gold standard of care to seniors and people with disabilities.
Right now, our clients need us more than ever. We are still hiring compassionate caregivers, and we are taking every precaution to protect our communities.
We commit to being transparent and open in our hiring process to ensure your health and safety. Our clients, caregivers and employees will always be our top priority.
The incumbent in this position is responsible for delivering services to the branch and corporate offices for mail distribution and delivery, shipping, copying, maintenance and cleanliness of office space and meeting/lunch areas. It serves as back-up to the Supervisor. The job works collaboratively with team members and assists employees outside of the department as needed.
- Performs the work necessary to ensure the timely intake and distribution of mail and deliveries as well as handling outbound mail and shipping
- Maintain supply areas for both office supplies and stationery needs as well as kitchen areas to ensure they are properly stocked as well as maintained in a clean and neat manner; this also relates to maintaining storage areas, inventory, vending, and office signage.
- Liaise with the Quality, HR, Operations and other teams with regard to delivery of training and other materials as needed
- Handle light maintenance and maintain the facility’s general appearance and standard of cleanliness
- Ensuring meeting set-up and readiness in addition to meeting clean-up, and light cleaning, set-up and monitoring lunch rooms & coffee stations, replenish supplies.
- Assist with off-site storage in accordance with record retention policy, including necessary tracking, shipping, and destruction dates to keep storage costs in check.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required
- 2 years working in a mailroom or with shipping/receiving/storage understanding
- Basic Microsoft office suite understanding for Outlook email and Word
- Organizational skills
- Sense of urgency
- Good customer service skills
- Basic writing skills
- Most work performed in a typical office environment; air conditioned/heated
- Typically, the role can be performed M-F and during normal business hours.
- Walking within the facility
- Occasional lifting, carrying, and pushing of boxes relating to shipping & receiving (<50 pounds,="" typically)<="">50>