Ref ID: 01300-0011806296
Compensation: $39.59 to $45.84 hourly
In need of a talented Attorney to join their team, a prestigious firm in the Legal industry is offering an exciting opportunity to build your career. Are you looking to be mentored by a highly regarded partner and have a real passion for the legal industry? Come be an integral part of a high-performing team where you will have numerous opportunities to learn and contribute. This rewarding Attorney position may be for you. This opening is for a short-term temporary Attorney and is located in Chicago, Illinois.
- Legal research and drafting of a wide range of legal documents
- Supporting attorneys and staff within the practice groups department
- Correspond with clients and opposing counsel
- Analyze and summarize legal documents
- Demeanor to thrive in a high-paced environment, requiring exceptional organizational skills, juggling priorities, and adhering to strict deadlines
- Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing
- Attentive, ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Must possess analytical, legal research and writing skills
- Proven knowledge of Document Review
- Foundational knowledge in Chemical Engineering
- Deep understanding of Computer Science Engineering
- Well-founded grasp of Patent Law
- Computer Engineering experience required
- Solid understanding of patent intellectual property
- Initial Review experience highly desired
- Licensed attorney with 3+ years of experience
- First-rate academic credentials and references
If you are a self-starter, this could be a great opportunity for you to grow your legal career. This position includes a competitive base salary, bonus potential and benefits package. If you love working in a strong team-oriented environment, we want to hear from you. Contact us today, if you're interested in getting your career moving in the right direction!
Robert Half Legal matches legal professionals and consultants with remote or on-site jobs on a full-time, project and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide teams for complex projects, including litigation, eDiscovery, data privacy, and mergers and acquisitions.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5592. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.