The LaSalle Network Inc
LaSalle Network is currently partnering with client located in the western suburbs of Chicago that is seeking an Office Assistant to join their team! If you have previous administrative experience and want to make an impact on a company, please read on to learn about this Office Assistant role sitting at $16 per hour.
Office Assistant Responsibilities:
- Answer the phone and direct calls to the appropriate team members
- Order office supplies and oversee the maintenance of office space
- Distribute mail and packages
- Handle sensitive documents with a high level of confidentiality
- Maintain inventory of office supplies
- Maintain office so it is clean and welcoming
- Schedule conference rooms, travel, and interviews as needed
Office Assistant Requirements:
- Two to five years of recent receptionist or office experience required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and strong computer skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple priorities
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Organization skills and ability to prioritize and initiative to accommodate workflow
If you have an interest in building your administrative experience and are in search of a fast-paced role within a rapidly growing company, we want to hear from you. Please apply to this Office Assistant role today!
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: office assistant , Microsoft office , office space , interviews , administrative , receptionist , secretary
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.