Experis - A Manpower Group is engaged with one of the leading Financial Loyalty Solution Provider. We are looking to help our client to identify Data Engineer with strong experience in AWS and Big Data Technologies.
It's a Full Time Opportunity based out of Naperville, IL - Remote. Great company to work with!!
Naperville, IL - Remote
Full time (Direct Hire)
We are looking for a Data Engineer to join our growing application development team. The ideal candidate is an experienced Data Engineer who enjoys handling large data sets.
As a Data Engineer, You will
- Develops the Logical Data Model and Physical Data Models including data warehouse and data mart designs.
- Defines relational tables, primary and foreign keys, and stored procedures to create a data model structure.
- Analyzes complex data elements, systems, data flows, dependencies, and relationships to contribute to conceptual, physical, and logical data models.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to ensure the quality of our products
- Be a part of a cross functional team responsible for delivery of our software applications
- Creates data pipelines and transform data to a structure that is relevant to the problem by selecting appropriate techniques.
- Conduct regular peer code reviews to ensure code quality and compliance.
- Transform, engineer, and visualize data, both for ad hoc and product-level data & analytics solutions
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Experience with large-scale, AWS big data methods such as EC2, S3, EMR, Kinesis, DynamoDB, and Redshift
Our Ideal Candidate will have
- Big Data technologies
- Data warehouse
- Agile methodology
- Minimum 3 years' experience
- 4-year college degree, some flexibility with more experience