Inside Industrial Territory Sales Engineer
Schneider Electric has an opportunity for an Inside Industrial Sales Engineer in either the central or eastern time, selling our power and automation products to industrial customers.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible
company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
This position is accountable for the promotion and sale of a broad range of technical products/solutions/services under the direction of the Industrial Regional Sales Manager. Develops new sales opportunities / accounts and addresses and services the needs of established accounts. Utilizes excellent products/solutions/services and customer knowledge to educate customers on pricing and application advantages, and how they meet customer's needs.
- Lead Schneider Electric Industrial Product sales at a Channel led Customer base
- Sell Variable Speed Drives, Soft Starts, Control Relays, Signaling, Sensors, Human Machine Interface, Circuit Breakers, Safety Switches and Motor Control products to Acquisition Accounts.
- Develop and execute an Industrial sales plan to non assigned Industrial End Users, Control Panel Builders, EOEM’s, OEM’s in the assigned geography
- Train and Leverage Distributor Partners for continued growth. Ensure sufficient focus on channel counter business and channel inside sales teams.
- Work with Area Channel Managers to execute necessary inventory reviews and all planning / promotion activities with Distributors.
- Execute on Joint sales calls directly and with their channel partners.
- Utilize CRM tool (SalesForce) for customer interactions and opportunity management.
- Leverage Industrial marketing programs to drive demand
- Help direct support Inside Sales Rep activities