Ref ID: 01310-0011805921
Classification: Systems Engineer
This position needs a creative technical thinker with excellent problem solving skills and the ability to communicate to diverse audiences to reach its full potential. You might want to apply for Robert Half Technology's opening in the CPA Firm - Business Mgmt industry for a Systems Engineer. This Systems Engineer has to be a key contributor to the maintenance and optimization of the client's network and wireless infrastructure. This long-term temporary employment opportunity is based in the Chicago, Illinois area. Qualified candidates should apply as soon as possible!
- Lend a hand to the design of information and operational support systems
- Operate with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Control and watch all installed systems and infrastructure
- Note and support custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Maintain, test, configure, and install application software, operating systems, and system management tools
- Vigorously deliver the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Support redundancy strategies, security, and backup
- Offer 2nd and 3rd level support
- Screen and analyze application performance for potential bottlenecks, specify possible solutions, and act jointly with developers to apply those fixes
- Solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks is required for success at this position
- You'll be a good fit for this position if you have solid scripting skills
- Applicants who have experience with monitoring systems are preferred
- Experience with automation software is required for success at this position
- If you're looking for job openings and have experience with virtualization and containerization, you might be a good fit for this position
- It is preferred for applicants to have proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting various operating systems
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office 365
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Exchange
- Azure Active Directory experience required
- We are particularly looking for candidates who have solid networking knowledge
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.