Administrative Assistant - Top Chicago Real Estate Developer
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Our client, a reputable Chicago real estate developer, is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team. This person would provide support to the project management team and play a vital role in the development of multi million dollar commercial and residential projects across the U.S. For the right individual, our client is looking to offer a high base salary, full benefits, 3 weeks PTO, and a chance to work for a company that truly values their employees.
Our client is a nationally ranked real estate developers located in downtown Chicago. They specialize in commercial and large residential developments in cities across the United States.
If you are interested in being considered for the opportunity, submit your resume below.
- Assist project management team
- Maintain project files.
- Create Client Agreements
- Request necessary certificates of insurance.
- Provide support through all phases of project.
- Work in tandem with Controller to ensure accurate cost code usage.
- Assist with the organization of weekly project reports.
- Maintain Subcontractor insurance.
- Issue Subcontractor contracts at Project Manager's direction.
- Prepare and submit permit/municipal submittals.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience with construction related software is a plus
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Full benefits
- 3 weeks PTO
- Great opportunity to grow within the real estate industry