Medline Industries, Inc.
Under general direction, develop and implement marketing policies and activities such as market research, advertising and promotion and new product development.
- Develop and implement a clear marketing strategy that are consistent with both corporate and division goals.
- Lead new business development activity including current products into new and existing markets.
- Review and approve materials relating to advertising, market research, forecast and pricing.
- Develop and manage all sales communications and training programs. Support sales and margin commitments by working closely with the sales team and maintaining contact with key customers (National Accounts/ Group Purchasing Organizations) and other clients.
- Ensure group promotion programs optimize the return on investment while meeting the needs of the markets and customers served.
- Analyze budgets and financials for all measureable tasks in marketing to assist department management in identifying areas of opportunity and growth versus areas/activities that are not producing results.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field.
- At least 5 years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience developing and delivering presentations to various audience levels.
- Willing to travel up to 25% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Degree in Marketing.
- Healthcare experience.