Distributed Sales Analyst
Medline Industries, Inc.
Analyze business and financial results to support post-acute distribution sales growth and unit sales plan. Act as a liaison between the vendor community, GPO reps, sales reps and Healthcare Support to communicate and correct pricing misalignments, and ensure customer satisfaction. Manage contracted and non-contracted pricing for Medline customers regarding branded products. Assist in securing new business, successful customer integration and the utilization of branded products.
- Resolve escalations due to price misalignments between Medline, vendors, GPOs and customers.
- Work with all parties to align best practices, maintain price parity and overall pricing accuracy.
- Establish and maintain relationships with Medline sales reps, designated service managers, and the vendor community.
- Contact potential and existing customers, Vendors, and GPO’s within assigned territory to expand or retain sales of branded products.
- Serve as initial point of contact for customers’ new and existing vendors. Meet with vendors to discuss products, pricing and terms. Present findings to key contacts in the customer’s procurement team.
- Manage the customer distributed contracts in conjunction with the Healthcare Support team, as well as the vendor and GPO communities. Assist in resolving rostering and address discrepancies, driving inaccurate customer pricing.
- Support Product Management team by assisting with brand conversions, and tracking all savings and projects. Create presentations regarding project updates, business results, etc.
- Support sales teams with technical and sales presentation
- Manage price change expectations and lead communications with various parties related to contracted and non-contracted branded pricing.
- Provide project support as needed for customer pricing issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in pricing, contract, and sales analysis.
- Experience analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel (VLookups and Pivot Tables)
- High-level of organization and detail-orientation.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to accomplish tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize multiple projects/deadlines.
- Skill and ability to accomplish goals with little or no supervision, depending on oneself to complete objectives and determining when escalation of issues is necessary.
- Position requires travel for business purposes (within state and out of state).