Lead Training Coordinator- Work From Home
Join us on our mission to elevate customer experiences for people around the world. As a member of the Everise family, you will be part of a global experience company that believes in being people-first, celebrating diversity and incubating innovation. Our dedication to our purpose and people is being recognized by our employees and the industry. Our 4.5/5 rating on Glassdoor and our shiny, growing wall of Best Place to Work awards is a testament to our investment in our culture. Through the power of diversity, we celebrate all cultures for their uniqueness and strengths. With 13 centers around the world and a robust work at home program, we believe great things happen when we work with people who think differently from us. Find a job you’ll love today!
Admin personnel needed for high volume season to help with internal training admin needs (roster management, headcount, attendance, reporting, etc.). The Lead Training Coordinator is required to remain in their role through the duration of the ramp and may transition to another project-related role only after the season’s last new-hire class concludes and all appropriate follow-up training administrative reporting is completed as determined by the client contract.
Job Requirements :
• Strong critical thinking skills, attention to detail, strong verbal and written communication, self-directed, experience with basic computer skills and Microsoft Office Suite
• Works effectively and ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced and changing environment
• Demonstrate Knowledge of the Business and Applicable Operational Platforms
• Work with the Training Manager to ensure daily completion of the training agenda as outlined.
Inspect each classroom daily and ensure there are no issues happening in the classrooms that can or will impede the progression of the training agenda.
• Partner with the Trainers, Licensing and RTS Coordinators to ensure agents are completing their certifications as they become available daily.
• Attend daily check-in calls and provide daily updates on the progress of the classes at the site location that would also include insight into the licensing certification, attendance, etc.
• Provide support related to training, scheduling training events
• Accountable for ensuring trainers are completing all required tracking (Performance Tracker, Learning Facilitation Tracker, Comprehensive Tracker, and Post Training Survey Tracker)
• Is the primary site-level training contact between Vendor and client
• Complete certification courses
• Coordinate post-training Level 1 survey reporting
• Monitor and report on the effectiveness of training programs and implement remediation programs
• Successfully complete client Train the Trainer (T3)
• Accountable for ensuring trainers are adhering to the agent and/or representative training schedule and curriculum
• Undergraduate degree in Human Capital Development, Instructional Design, English or a related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Excellent oral and written communication skills at all levels of the organization
• Self-starting and able to work remotely with minimal direction
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including PowerPoint, Excel and Word
• Ability to speak in front of medium to large sized groups of people
• Can work flexible schedule to accommodate changing business needs
• Dependability regarding completion of assignments and attendance
• A minimum 3-5 years instructing in an adult learning environment preferably in a call center, customer service or related industry
• Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
• Types a minimum of 40 wpm
If you’ve got the skills to succeed and the motivation to make it happen, we look forward to hearing from you.