Trainer- Work From Home
Join us on our mission to elevate customer experiences for people around the world. As a member of the Everise family, you will be part of a global experience company that believes in being people-first, celebrating diversity and incubating innovation. Our dedication to our purpose and people is being recognized by our employees and the industry. Our 4.5/5 rating on Glassdoor and our shiny, growing wall of Best Place to Work awards is a testament to our investment in our culture. Through the power of diversity, we celebrate all cultures for their uniqueness and strengths. With 13 centers around the world and a robust work at home program, we believe great things happen when we work with people who think differently from us. Find a job you’ll love today!
Position Purpose: The Trainer is responsible for the training and development of call center personnel in the areas of client deliverables and expectations including product information, sales and customer service. Trainers may also train leadership team members in expected C3 leadership contributions and behaviors, management skill and internal policy and procedure.
- Deliver new hire and ongoing training with emphasis on customer service and sales skills, client product knowledge, as well as C3 policies and procedures
- Maintain a high success rate of successful graduates as demonstrated by high ratings on graduate evaluations and on the job performance
- Partner with clients in curriculum design and modification. Develop associated supporting materials.
- Ensure that all trainees are actively engaged in the training process through the planning and implementation of activities and incentives
- Prepare lesson plans and course agenda for each training class
- Conduct proficiency evaluations and certify trainees for the programs to which they are assigned
- In conjunction with supervisors and management staff, work with team members in the continued development of associates to reach optimal performance
- Conduct ongoing refresher and cross-training modules in critical areas as identified by the quality and operations teams
- Undergraduate degree in Human Capital Development, Instructional Design, English or a related field, equivalent combination of experience and education may be substituted
- A minimum of one year instructing in an adult learning environment preferably in a call center, customer service or related industry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated presentation and facilitation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including PowerPoint and Word
- Exceptional motivational, interpersonal and customer service skills; Demonstrated leadership skills
- Ability to speak in front of medium to large sized groups of people
- Schedule Flexibility
- Dependability regarding completion of assignments and attendance
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
If you’ve got the skills to succeed and the motivation to make it happen, we look forward to hearing from you.