Project Executive- General Contractor- La Grange, IL
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Be a Project Executive for a company that has a diverse portfolio of projects with a strong pipeline. Throughout these projects have direct communication with ownership to ease the process of the work flow.
Our client is based out of the Western Suburbs of Chicago that was founded over 20 years ago. They have since grown their work throughout the Midwest and East Coast, working on projects from healthcare to e-commerce to industrial, and more. They do close to $300M in revenue annually, and hope to grow even more. They are very work/life balance focused when it comes to their employees, with lots of room to grow and develop. They also give annual bonuses and top tier benefits.
- Assists and supports Executive leadership with strategy development and business initiatives within the organization.
- Provides oversight and senior management for multiple construction teams through the preconstruction and construction process.
- Provide strategic plans for new business opportunities and fosters new client relationships.
- Serves as the primary client relationship manager, who builds long-term relationships with new and existing clients to generate new business opportunities.
- Oversight and collaboration during the preconstruction, estimating, and proposal development process for new and existing business opportunities.
- Leads contract negotiations, solutions and development
- Involvement in the community and industry as an influential leader through participation in organizations and memberships.
- Ensures that staffing resources are sufficient on projects and assists in employee development, recruiting, and retention.
- Possess 15 plus year's of experience in the commercial construction market
- Local Chicago Experience Preferred
- Degree in Engineering; Construction Management; Business, or similar type experience in a related position that provides knowledge and experience required for this position
- Prior experience serving as Senior Project Manager, where responsibilities include construction, estimating, contracts management, and client relations
- Knowledge of commercial construction standards including scheduling, contracts, coordinating and managing all disciplines and subcontractors
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to travel based on business needs
- Competent in the use of computer software applications used for project control and administration, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Outlook
- Ground up commercial and/or industrial experience preferred
- Civil experience preferred
- Unmatched salary that is based heavily on experience
- 401k match up to 4%
- Annual bonus
- Full healthcare plan
- Car allowance
- Annual salary review
- Maternity and Paternity leave
Apply now and someone will reach out to you in the next 24 business hours. Learn more at michaelpage.com