Web Content Manager
Our healthcare client located in the Western suburbs is looking for a hands-on, Senior Content Manager to work closely with a digital team to generate and convert leads. Must be able to work ON-SITE!
- Create, develop and execute digital and print content across multiple channels including social media, digital ads, email, video, blogs, sales materials, infographics, etc.
- Experience in writing email, social, and print campaigns
- Manage press releases and PR communications to increase awareness
- Create and manage editorial content and blogs
- Work with outside agencies to drive paid search campaign results
- Web optimization- Use SEO to implement and perform goals
- Develop email campaigns- create content to increase conversions from emails, blogs and newsletters and track for optimization
- Brand messaging- Able to tailor brand voice for a variety of audiences
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism or Marketing
- 5+ years in digital marketing writing with results in running campaigns
- Strong SEO experience
- Writing experience for both B2B and B2C
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a deadline driven environment
- Healthcare experience a plus
- **Must be able to work on-site!
About Digital People
Digital People is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Digital People is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.