Warehouse - Material Handler
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring Material Handlers for a large, well-known client in Des Plaines, IL. Generous Sign on Bonuses available!
- after 3 weeks on, free smartphone fully paid for by SureStaff, includes unlimited talk, text, and data.( no add- on apps and no number transfer.)
- after 120 hours with good attendance $100 bonus is given
- after 520 hours, a $200 dollar bonus is given
As a Material Handler, you will be an essential part of our client’s core operations, ensuring that quality product is received, processed, and delivered in a timely manner according to client expectations.
The Material Handler is responsible for operating material handling equipment for the purpose of receiving, moving, locating, relocating, and shipping merchandise. Ideal candidates will be self-motivated, make safety a priority, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! $15 - $15.50/HR plus sign-on bonuses and a free phone! Benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision) is also available.
Available shifts include 1st and 2nd shift. Overtime is available on a first come, first serve basis.
Responsibilities of the Material Handler:
- Load and unloading inbound and outbound shipments inside the warehouse facility.
- Verify the accuracy of quantity and quality of deliveries and shipments.
- Performs picking/packing duties in an efficient and safe manner while meeting customer service and time standards.
- Label every product and moving them accordingly within the warehouse.
- Handle returns by completing technical documentation and other required communication.
- Keep all material handling equipment in the best condition by conducting regular maintenance.
- Position entails heavy lifting and standing for long periods.
Required Qualifications of the Material Handler:
- Must have previous experience operating a forklift.
- At least one-year experience in a warehouse environment.
- High attention to detail and safety/compliance
- Ability to work overtime as needed.