Supply Chain Analyst 1
- The main function is to coordinate and expedite the flow of work and materials within or between departments of an establishment according to production schedule.
- A typical production planner is responsible for reviewing and distributing production, work and shipment schedules and compiling reports on inventory levels, cost, etc.
- Learn direct store delivery procurement model and be able to coach Suppliers on the new ways of working with SAP
- Schedule and facilitate vendor calls to explain focused training elements that drive our product availability on shelf for customers both before and after stores convert to SAP
- Spreadsheet tracking/organization on what suppliers have been meet with detailed comments and actions
- Facilitate follow up calls with non-compliant Suppliers to correct data elements causing failures with SAP
- Support store questions via a web based tool to help with store raised incidents
- Correct order/delivery schedule data in the SAP application
- Update POs/clear failures in SAP
- Examine documents, materials and products, and monitor work processes in order to assess completeness, accuracy and conformation to standards and specifications.
- Review documents such as production schedules, work orders, and staffing tables to determine personnel and materials requirements, and material priorities.
- Record production data, including volume produced, consumption of raw materials, and quality control measures.
- Requisition and maintain inventories of materials and supplies necessary to meet production demands. Skills:
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to analyze costs related to manufacturing, labor and materials.
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations related to shipping and production.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong communication skills
- Tracking performance/compliance of Suppliers
- Intermediate excel skills
- Supplier management
- Quick to learn new processes
- SAP supply chain experience
- Multi-tasking: multiple activities going on at once as *** deploys stores to SAP
- Retail background ideal, but not required