· The Project Manager manages small to medium projects under limited direction.
· Project work typically has moderate impact on the corporation / division.
· May matrix manage a small number of team members (ex. 10 or less) and may also lead sub- teams for larger projects / programs.
· Applies advanced planning and scheduling techniques (WBS, OBS, CPM).
· Performs schedule variance analysis.
· Facilitates plan development. Presents project status to the project team.
· Develops templates.
· Able to provide project management training.
· Develops and documents basic project management processes and procedures.
· Provides resource (budget) requirement planning. Identifies issues and recommends alternate solutions.
· Perform small-scale project management needs assessments.
· Uses Client methodologies to develop project plans.
· Knows Supply Chain Experience with Warehouse Labor Management Systems
· Project Manager for the Winning Together project, which is implementing Engineer Labor Standards and a Warehouse Labor Management system into our 17 Distribution Centers.
· Tracking progress, schedule meetings, take notes, follow up on tasks, manage project budget, and work collaboratively with the Client project team, and our vendors supporting the project.
· If they are helping move the project forward to the timeline and budget.
· Supply Chain Agile- Winning Together
· Core team around 25, but extended team up to 60.
· MS Project, PPT, Excel, Word, and Visio, but not required.
· 5 year Project Management, and 5 years Operational experience.
· Project Management, and Distribution Operations would be nice.
· Can multi task, follow through, and good communication skills
· Experience with multiple project management methodologies, including Agile, Waterfall, etc.
· Ability to understand and translate Client business requirements.
· Analytical and creative ability where problems are extremely complex.
· Skilled in defining project scope and requirements.
· Ensures quality and timeliness of project results.
· Bachelors Degree and 5+ years of project management experience.
· Extensive experience developing project plan including charter, scope, project management approach, management plans, financial forecast and schedule.
· Extensive experience in working with cross-functional teams and staff of all levels.
· Experience managing project budgets of at least $500K.
· Strong communication skills. Advanced skills in Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
· PMP certification preferred.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.Apply