Consumer Law Group
This is an excellent career opportunity for a bilingual (English/Spanish), experienced paralegal with some understanding of Family Based Immigration. Our firm is seeking a seasoned legal assistant that is able to assist in several practice areas, as needed, while providing support to our managing attorney.
If you are an individual that thrives in a fast-paced environment, someone that possess a "take charge attitude" while building their career then this is the job for you!
- Assist attorneys in the preparation and filing of legal documents
- Assist with attorney/client communications
- Assist our Managing Attorney with calendars, administrative tasks, time management
- Basic office tasks including but not limited to answering incoming calls and greeting clients
- Familiarity and/or experience with the following family based immigration
- 2-3 years of paralegal experience, ideally in a fast paced/high volume practice
- Must have excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a busy environment
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)