· The main function of a recruiter is to seek out, interview, and screen applicants to fill existing and future job openings and promote career opportunities within an organization.
· A typical recruiter is responsible for finding new talent to bring to an organization.
· Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs.
· Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer database, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media and employee referrals.
· Interview applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education and job skills.
· Prepare and maintain employment records.
· Contact applicants to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration, and selection.
· Inform potential applicants about facilities, operations, benefits, and job or career opportunities in organizations.
· This is a short term project with 100% focus on sourcing for HTS openings. The ideal candidate has sourced within the retail pharmacy space prior or at least has experience with clinical recruitment.
· Bachelor's degree in human resources or equivalent training required.
· 5-7 years customer service related experience required.
· At least 1-2 years of sourcing or full life cycle where hands on sourcing was required.
· Sourcing, sourcing, sourcing – beyond the normal sourcing tools ATS, Indeed, LinkedIn, Social Media... We need recruiters who can find candidates through other resources, i.e., local professional groups, schools.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.Apply